Monday, October 6, 2008

Please Watch this Video

A few days ago I posted some facts about John McCain that I thought were important for people to know before they went to the polls. Apparently, Barack's campaign advisors have determined it is important as well. Some will say this is a negative attack. I say it is an informative video. It isn't so much that McCain attempted to cover up fraud, which he did, but that he hasn't changed his polices against deregulation since then.
Folks, you can not allow the kindergarten kids to guard the cookie jar while the teacher is out of the room. The same rule applies to officers of large financial institutions. Faulty accounting caused the savings and loan crisis and bad judgment by five senators attempted to cover it up and allow it to continue.

This video is narrated by a federal regulator who was there during the whole debacle. He makes sound economic sense.
http://my.barackobama.com/keatingvideo

1 comment:

powellsa74 said...

You must be happy that Obama won!
I am sad...as to my inheritance is now gone...oh well...wasn't really mine to begin with! :)