Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Three Days In

Wow, it's Wednesday night and definitely bed time. I've forgotten the amount of energy it takes to work with little ones on a daily basis. My library is looking better, but still not complete yet. I have a couple of book orders that haven't arrived yet and there are a few other things that still have to be finished in the library, but what a place it is. I can't say it enough. The windows are phenomenal. There is something almost magical about them, the outside is inside. The grass on my side of the building is still germinating, but I look forward to my rows of trees and green, fragrant grass.

On another note, I was swept up in the enthusiasm of the Democratic Convention tonight. Two great speeches were given, one by President Bill Clinton, the other by VP nominee, Joe Biden, who was born in my hometown.

1 comment:

The Trost's said...

The Dem. convention has been on non-stop at our house too!